Terms and Conditions
All Balls Racing Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE OR SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes (“Official Rules”). Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. While this Sweepstakes may be promoted via social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, OR ANY OTHER SITE OR MEDIUM THAT MIGHT HOST CONTENT WHERE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROMOTION IS POSTED OR PUBLISHED (collectively “Content Hosts”). Entrant is providing his/her information only to Sponsor and not to Content Hosts.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The All Balls Racing Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on 6/15/21 and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on 9/15/21 (Sweepstakes Period”).
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is Sponsored by Arrowhead Engineered Products, 3705 95th Ave NE, Circle Pines, MN 55014 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the lower 48 United States and District of Columbia (“U.S.”), eighteen (18) years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license at the time of entry (“Entrant”).The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes:
- Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, it’s respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”);
- The immediate family members of any such employee/director/officer (spouse, sibling, parent, children and children’s spouses, regardless of where they live); and
- Members of the same household of any such employee/director/officer, whether related or not.
Sweepstakes is void in AK, HI, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Commonwealths, Territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, an individual may enter via the following three (3) methods:
- Online Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes ONLINE, visit www.AllBallsRacingSweepstakes.com (the “Website”) prior to 11:59 PM EDT on 9/15/21, complete the online registration form and submit as directed (“Web Entry”). ALL WEB ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM EDT on 9/15/21.
- Instagram Method of Entry: To participate using Instagram, you must have a valid, public Instagram Account (“Instagram Account”) and be a follower of the official @allballsracing Instagram Account (https://www.instagram.com/allballsracing/). If you don’t already have an Instagram Account, visit www.instagram.com to create an account; creating an Instagram Account is free. Once logged into your Instagram Account, during the Sweepstakes Period, post a Photo, include the hashtag #WinAllThisSweepstakes and tag @AllBallsRacing as part of the post. By using the hashtag, you confirm your acceptance and agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant’s Instagram settings must be public. Entries uploaded from “private” Instagram accounts will not be eligible. Entrants must follow and continue to follow @AllBallsRacing through at least 9/22/21 in order to be notified in the event he/she is the potential winner. IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO USE OF MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. INSTAGRAM IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND AVAILABLE FOR iPHONE FROM THE APPLE APPLICATION STORE AND FOR ANDROID FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
- Twitter Method of Entry: To participate using Twitter, you must have a Twitter account (“Twitter Account”) and be a follower of the official @allballsracing1 Twitter account (https://twitter.com/allballsracing1). If you don’t already have a Twitter Account, visit www.twitter.com to create a Twitter Account; creating a Twitter Account is free. Once logged into your Twitter Account, during the Sweepstakes Period, post a Photo along with the hashtags #WinAllThisSweepstakes and #AllBallsRacing. NOTE: Sponsor may not receive entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates (i.e., user has set their Twitter Account so that only people the user has approved can view their updates) due to the way Twitter operates its service. Entrants must follow and continue to follow @Allballsracing1 Twitter account through at least 9/22/21 in order to be notified in the event he/she is the potential winner. By including the hashtag “#WinAllThisSweepstakes” in their Tweet, entrants are confirming their acceptance and agreement to these Official Rules. IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS TWITTER VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE, MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO USE OF MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. TWITTER IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND AVAILABLE FOR iPHONE FROM THE APPLE APPLICATION STORE AND FOR ANDROID FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
Any photo or content posted as part of Entry will NOT be relied upon to determine winner. If any minors appear or are identified in the Photo, you must have permission from that minor’s parent and/or legal guardian. Proof of consent/permission may be required as condition of prize award. The Photo should not contain or reference any music, or any brand names, products or services of any company, or any third-party trademarks, copyrights, logos or promotion of any brand, product or service.
Restrictions on Entry: LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person or email address per method of entry. Maximum of three (3) entries per person or email address. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address for any of the three (3) entry methods, the first Entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the social media account or email address listed at the time the Entry is submitted. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods will void that participant’s Entries and that participant may be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible/garbled, jumbled, corrupted, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator will not accept submissions from wireless domains, blacklist domains, or any email address Sponsor and/or Administrator deem to be potentially harmful to the Website. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Once submitted, Entries cannot be modified, amended or supplemented. Any acknowledgment of receipt of Entry (e.g., a comment posted in reply on social media) does not constitute any representation of eligibility of Entry nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor except to indicate that the Entry has been received. All Entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Sweepstakes will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Sweepstakes Entities the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including Entrant’s name, social media account username and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials submitted will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third-party liability or obligations. Any entrant posting or submitting content with obscene or other inappropriate material may be disqualified by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities may run multiple campaigns, Sweepstakes, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign or Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
WINNER SELECTION AND VERIFICATION: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected on or about 9/22/21 from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing and winner contact/verification will be conducted by Administrator, an independent organization. Potential winner, if entry submitted via Instagram or Twitter, will be notified by direct message using Winner’s handle used for entry. If Administrator is unable to reach a potential winner within forty-eight (48) hours of initial contact attempt, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate will be selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release form (“Declaration/Release”), and a properly completed U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form W-9, within the required time period before being declared the Grand Prize Winner. If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to execute, sign and return the Affidavit/Release and W-9 within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, that potential Grand Prize Winner will be deemed ineligible and have no claim to the Grand Prize (as applicable). An alternate will be selected in his/her place (from among all remaining eligible Entries received), and Administrator will attempt to contact and obtain the required Affidavit/Release from the alternate. Odds of being selected as a winner depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE / APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): A 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 (ARV $17,200) with Sponsor-selected options, accessories and upgrades (ARV $10,500). The maximum total ARV of Grand Prize is $27,700. The exact value will depend on where the winner resides and final options, accessories and upgrades included at the time of prize fulfillment. (If actual value is less than $27,700, winner will not receive difference in value in cash or otherwise.)
Restrictions on Prize: Restrictions may apply. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with obtaining title, Manufacturer Statement of Origin, insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notice of availability from winner-selected dealer near winner’s residence, subject to Sponsor’s approval. Vehicle awarded may differ from any vehicle shown in promotional materials and/or other marketing. Specific prize vehicle details, such as color, options and equipment, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize may not be transferred or assigned. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize. This includes, without limitation, any warranty, representation or guarantee related to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. A U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Restrictions may apply.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants to each of the Sweepstakes Entities, each of their respective successors and assigns and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Licensees”) the right to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and biographical information and statements attributed to the entrant, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation via Sponsor’s websites and social media and digital channels, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including without limitation advertising and promotion), without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/RELEASE: By participating, Entrants (a) release Sweepstakes Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize; and (b) acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to the prize quality or availability. Neither Sweepstakes Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to Entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any mistake, clerical or typographical error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, impairs Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In such event, notice of such cancellation, suspension or modification will be posted on the Website and Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize(s) by random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension or modification of the Sweepstakes. Inclusion in such random drawing is Entrant’s exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules will survive the termination of this Sweepstakes. Entrant’s consent and license may only be revoked in writing, and the mere end of this Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes Period is not sufficient to revoke such consent or license.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan state court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Michigan.
- WINNER: To receive Promotion results (winners list), please mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: All Balls Racing Sweepstakes, 7111 Dixie Hwy, Ste 150, Clarkston, MI 48348. Requests must be received prior to 9/22/21.